S.A.M.E. lifts and hoists are designed, manufactured and assembled according to the real needs of end users. Through careful analyses, we are able to identify the best solution for our customers, providing them with the most functional lifting system at the best value for money.
Four ranges of production:
- Low: for systems up to 0.65 mt./sec with capacity from 200 to 1000 kg. Electric or hydraulic system. To be employed in residential buildings with heights ranging from 2 to 5 floors.
Various finishes ranging from plastic laminate to steel.
- Optimal: for systems up to 1.6 mt./sec with capacity from 200 to 1000 kg. Being traditionally electric-traction systems with ACVV speed management, these lifts are designed to be used in residential buildings with offices and more than 8 floors or with vertical traffic requiring above-average speed.
- Excellent: for systems up to 4 mt./sec with capacity up to 4000 kg. Electric-traction system with the introduction of latest generation feedback VECTOR INVERTERS.
- Winch or Gearless systems are high-tech lifts destined to users for who speed, comfort and traffic management are primary requirements.
Top-class finishes make this type of lift one of the best products on the market.
- Extreme: any request for non-standard capacity and speed lifts will be verified and fulfilled according to the highest technological standards in vertical traction. Applications are unlimited both in terms of finishing materials and system specifications.
Our supply of lifts and hoists is compatible with any type of facility: houses, schools, offices, buildings, but also hospitals and companies.
For further information or to request a quote, please contact us by filling out the form or by calling us at 800.642063